Senior Instructor’s certification for educational programs that use the Emergo Train System® [ETS]
Senior Instructor Course [SIC] certifies the participants as independent leader instructor [Senior Instructor – SI].
SI is authorised to purchase Emergo Train System [ETS] material, form independent educational teams and conduct Workshops around the world under the supervision of National ETS Centres or under the Swedish Centre if there is no local faculty in place.
Potential Senior Instructor [SI] will receive training regarding the principles of planning and designing exercises and the efficient guidance of the educational team in ETS usage.
Number of participants
Twelve  at the Emergogreece eLearning Course [iWoC] and eight  at the Senior Instructor Course [SIC].
The trainees, can participate in the distance learning [iWoW] alone, without registering in the clinical course [SIC]. In this case, they will given the right to participate in a future course with precedence, in a period of two  years.
Eighty euros  for the theoretical part [iWoC] and one hundred and twenty euros  for the hands on part [SIC]. Successful completion of eLearning is prerequisite for the participation at the hands on part. [10% discount for HSPC’s members]
The program is addressed to Basic Instructors, who wish to organise their own educational team, get involved in the design and implementation of workshops [WoC], as members of the leading team of Emergogreece.
As Senior Instructors can certified and non clinical individuals with extensive experience at managing Medical Disasters and MCIs and they have participated at least in two  WoC as BIs with excellent performance.
Participants, have to be referred by a Senior Instructor for their performance and professionalism during an educational program.
Emergogreece’ s educational team already has 18 certified SIs, including:
- Police officers
- Executives of organizations and bodies
HSEPC Learning Management Platform [LMP]
Duration of eLearning training
Course duration is two  weeks/ Approximately eighteen  educational hours are needed for successful completion.
Hands on training
Three  days course/ Twenty  educational hours in total.
Certification is provided by Hellenic Society of Emergency Prehospital Care [HSEPC].
Thirteen  Credits for Professional Development [CPD] are accredited by Panhellenic Medical Association for all the trainers and the trainees.
The certification is a prerequisite for everyone who wish to participate at an Educator Course [EdC] in Greece or intentionally.
Duration of certification
In order to preserve their educational status the SIs must participate at two  WoC and successfully complete a free eLearning course for Instructors every calendar year.
Senior Instructor Course [SIC] provides to Basic Instructors the skills and the knowledge to become efficient leader instructor [SI].
The participants are taught skills in order to design simulation exercises for Medical Disasters and MCIs management.
Additionally, they will receive training for leading and guiding trainers and trainees, during WoC.
First part: Two  weeks/ Eighteen  hours of theoretical knowledge through the Emergogreece eLearning Course [iWoC] and additional SIC eLearning modules.
- Management of Medical Disasters and Mass Casualty Incidents [MCI]
- Description of doctrine CSCAT3
- Treatment & Transportation
- Managing Medical Disasters and MCIs in the Hospital
- History of ETS
- ETS as a pedagogical concept
- ETS Prehospital usage
- ETS Inhospital usage
- ETS strategical usage
- Efficient teaching skills for health care professionals
- Managing behaviours during educational courses
- Structure and functionality of the HSEPC’s Learning Management Platform [LMP]
- Efficient teaching skills for train the trainers in health care professionals
- Principles of leadership and guidance for trainers and trainees in educational programs
- Designing and running educational programs through HSEPC’s Learning Management Platform [LMP]
Second part: Three  days / Twenty  hours of hands on training through Basic Instructor Course [BIC] and participation at a WoC as potential BI.
1st day: Four  hours. Educational modules:
- Pedagogical background of the Emergo Train System [ETS]
- Design and implementation of a successful WoC
- Policies and rules for Emergogreece Educational Programs
- Preparing and implementing a small exercise by the potential SIs
- Educational debriefing procedure after a WoC
2nd day: Eight  hours.
- The trainees will participate in a 1st day of a WoC with the role of potential SI, next to an experienced SI and under the guidance of an Educator.
3d day: Eight  hours.
- The trainees will participate in a 2nd day of a WoC with the role of potential SI, next to an experienced SI and under the guidance of an Educator.