Educator’s certification for educational programs that use the Emergo Train System® [ETS]
Educator Course [EdC] certifies the participants as executive educational members of the Emergogreece’ s team.
Educator as leading member of the educational team, must be able to create new skilful trainers, to supervise and lead them.
The educational program aims to teach all the theoretical knowledge and practical skills that will allow potential Educators to lead and guide the educational team of the National ETS Faculty [Emergogreece].
Number of participants
Six  at the Emergogreece eLearning Course [iWoC] and four  at the Educator Course [EdC].
The trainees, can participate in the distance learning [iWoW] alone, without registering in the clinical course [EdC]. In this case, they will given the right to participate in a future course with precedence, in a period of two  years.
One hundred and sixty euros  for the theoretical part [iWoC] and two hundred and forty euros  for the hands on part [SIC]. Successful completion of eLearning is prerequisite for the participation at the hands on part. [10% discount for HSPC’s members]
The program is addressed to Senior Instructors, who wish to:
- participate in ETS material’s translation
- develop new ETS material
- to assure the quality of the provided knowledge
- to train new trainers
As Educators can certified only health care providers with extensive experience at managing Medical Disasters and MCIs and they have participated at least in four  WoC as SIs with excellent performance.
Participants, have to be referred by a Senior Instructor for their performance and professionalism during an educational program.
Emergogreece’ s educational team already has 3 certified Educators for the moment.
HSEPC Learning Management Platform [LMP]
Duration of eLearning training
Course duration is two  weeks/ Approximately twenty  educational hours are needed for successful completion.
Hands on training
Four  days course/ Twenty four  educational hours in total.
Certification is provided by Hellenic Society of Emergency Prehospital Care [HSEPC].
Thirteen  Credits for Professional Development [CPD] are accredited by Panhellenic Medical Association for all the trainers and the trainees.
The certification is recognised worldwide and the Eds can participate in conferences that are conducted by the Swedish ETS Centre. They are able to take part in research projects, regarding the management of Medical Disasters and Mass Casualty Incidents [MCIs] and further development of the Emergo Train System [ETS].
Duration of certification
The Educators are accredited the certification for life.
Potential Educators will receive training regarding the quality control of the conducted programs.
They will learn to choose unbiased performance indicators and implement them successfully in Emergo Train System [ETS] educational programs.
Eds after the completion of the EdC will be able to evaluate exercises for their scientific background and the performance of trainers and trainees.
The participants will be taught how to assure the realistic simulation of Medical Disasters and Mass Casualty Incidents [MCIs] and how to implement educational goals and performance indicators.
First part: Two  weeks/ Eighteen  hours of theoretical knowledge through the Emergogreece eLearning Course [iWoC] and additional SIC eLearning modules.
- Management of Medical Disasters and Mass Casualty Incidents [MCI]
- Description of doctrine CSCAT3
- Treatment & Transportation
- Managing Medical Disasters and MCIs in the Hospital
- History of ETS
- ETS as a pedagogical concept
- ETS Prehospital usage
- ETS Inhospital usage
- ETS strategical usage
- Efficient teaching skills for health care professionals
- Managing behaviours during educational courses
- Structure and functionality of the HSEPC’s Learning Management Platform [LMP]
- Efficient teaching skills for train the trainers in health care professionals
- Principles of leadership and guidance for trainers and trainees in educational programs
- Designing and running educational programs through HSEPC’s Learning Management Platform [LMP]
- Quality performance indicators for the educational programs of Emergo Train System [ETS].
- Educational goals and unbiased performance indicators for the educational programs of Emergo Train System [ETS].
- Designing principles for new material in simulation of Medical Disasters and MCIs
Second part: Four  days / Twenty four  hours of hands on training through Basic Educator Course [EdC] and participation at a WoC as potential EdC.
1st day: Four  hours. Educational modules:
- Pedagogical background of the Emergo Train System [ETS]
- Design and implementation of a successful WoC
- Policies and rules for Emergogreece Educational Programs
- Educational debriefing procedure after a WoC
- Quality performance indicators for trainers and trainees
2nd day: Four  hours. Educational modules:
- Preparing and implementing a small exercise by the potential SIs
- Preparing and implementing a medium exercise by the potential SIs
3d day: Eight  hours.
- The trainees will participate in a 1st day of a WoC with the role of potential Ed, next to an experienced Ed. Participants will be under the guidance of the Medical Director of the National ETS Faculty [Emergogreece].
4th day: Eight  hours.
- The trainees will participate in a 2nd day of a WoC with the role of potential Ed, next to an experienced Ed. Participants will be under the guidance of the Medical Director of the National ETS Faculty [Emergogreece].